Thursday, February 24, 2005

Rotten Apples

In choosing a candidate for LA Mayor we're simply choosing the least rotten apple from an entire basket of rotten apples. I'm registered Republican, but I may be voting Democrat this election given the options. This is the first time in my voting history that I have ever even considered punching the chad for a Democrat. I'm tempted to ignore the whole race and just not vote, but the thought of a possible Villaraigosa win sickens me. Too bad we can't check off all the people we don't want to win and then let the leftovers duke it out. I can easily identify those I absolutely without hesistation do not want to win, but I'm having a difficult time determining who should win. They're all political wankers with no real passion or vision for this great city.

No comments: