Friday, December 05, 2008

lil' b Update

Thanks to all of you who commented or emailed me directly your encouragement and support about my upcoming delivery. My anxiety and fear have greatly diminished in the last few days and I know it's the result of all your prayers - so THANK YOU!

I had a fetal stress test yesterday and all is well with lil' b. If she chooses to remain as is, I'll have another stress test on Monday, and then another on Thursday. If all is still well at that point, I will be induced next Friday. So sometime in this next week our little babe will be born.

1 comment:

Gypmar said...

Thanks for the update--I've been wondering! Amazing what those prayers can do. I found myself in a similar spot (with similar ankles) with Nels, and he was kind enough to put in an appearance two days before he was scheduled to be induced.

I was also wondering if I have the correct email address for you--the one I have seems like it would have been for work. I know you have NOTHING going on...would you mind sending me an email so I know I have it?

I've got my box of tissues all ready to shed a happy tear upon news of baby's arrival.

g