Friday, January 13, 2006

Fashion Flare

Are these for Mennonites, Mormons, or Muslims? If they were more retro, say circa 1907, they'd be a fashion trend, but as is I'd fear for the mental health of my child after being seen in public wearing such a garment. The taunts would haunt her well into middle-age. I know from personal experience what can linger on when all other memories fall away. Hint: It's usually not the pleasant memories that last. I believe the promises for this piece of clothing are doubtful at best. However, I do double dog dare you to purchase and wear to determine if there is truth in their advertising.

2 comments:

mendacious said...

um, that sort of terrifies me. they shouldve definitely gone retro- with the patterns and the lace etc of circa 1907 and earlier. i have to say though then doesn't that just make people lust after a face, bcs sometimes that's all i see and i can say, yes, he is hot... and have no idea if- well, you get my point.

wzph said...

When's Steve's birthday?